This craft is offered as a very rare example. The engines are 1500cc ford watermota sea tiger pre crossflow but underpropped to reduce speed. This suggests that Valletta was built before 1968.
The gearbox’s are Parsons marinomatic type C with hydraulically operated reverse gear using engine oil pressure.
- V berth in the front
- Dinette table drops down to a double
- Galley is equipped with a 2 hob and grill
- Sink with fresh water
- Batteries 1 x engine 1 x leisure
- The ceiling has been freshly undercoated and glossed in white
- Two of the windows have been resealed due to leaks